Carol Wullenweber asked 2 years ago

My sister is possibly looking at getting out of an abusive relationship.  Currentlly her combined income with her Husband may eliminate qualifying for financial help through food stamps etc.  how can she qualify for food stamps as long as her income includes his? What can she do to get help financially to get out WIC does not apply since her children are high schoolers.  She does not work at all.   As a family we can provide some, but not all of her needs