Questions & Answer Section – Financial Help, Single Parenting, Relationships, Career, Abuse, and morehow do i leave an emotional abuse relationship with the father of my children?
Anonymous asked 2 years ago

i have 3 children 2 are with a man i am currently with now. he works i stay at home. i believe i am in an emotional abuse relationship and i dont know how to get out of it. i have no where to go no job and i strictly breastfeed at the momment. i have no money nothing. i dont know what to do. i need help