Questions & Answer Section – Financial Help, Single Parenting, Relationships, Career, Abuse, and moreCategory: Financial AssistanceI know a 19 year old boy still in high school being physically and mentally abused by twin brother and older siblings. Is there any programs to help him remove himself from the household and move out on his own?
Anonymous asked 2 years ago