Anonymous asked 2 years ago

I am seeking advise for my married sister living in Peterborough,UK who has been abused and battered by her husband. Last incidence he was prosecuted and given a six months sentence banning him from home for 6 months. The order has expired and he is threatening to come back to the marital home and refusing to give divorce. My sister has been told that legally he is entitled to come home, but she is scared. She wants to divorce him and wants to live in the house until divorce proceedings can be settled and the house is sold at the end and she can find somewhere to live. She know what to do.